Human Talent Management System
Total coverage of each of the functions that must be performed in Human Talent processes
System that allows strategic progress towards the total coverage of each of the functions that must be performed in Human Talent processes, providing automated mechanisms and necessary environments that increase the motivation, commitment and productivity of each of the employees of the Institution.
This is achieved through the continuous improvement and follow-up of each person, identifying their needs, their performance and directing them towards programs that achieve the goals and objectives that the institution has designed for each of its collaborators, aligned with the institutional development plan.
- Resume management of administrative staff, teaching staff and researcher
- Management of payroll types (administrative, academic, hours, among others)
- Management of multiple contracts by teachers / Administrative
- Massive generation of contracts based on academic programming
- Mass liquidation of contracts by end of period maintaining social security in periods of cessation of activities
- Expenditure distribution sheet for measuring the profitability of the programs
100% online system
- Expenditure distribution sheet for measuring the profitability of the programs. Unified payroll generation.
- Integration with the academic system and SNIES
- Generation of hours to be paid based on programming or actually executed
- Performance analysis
- Election and management of potential candidates to fill a specific position through the different activities established by the institution
- Election and management of potential candidates to fill a particular position. Performance management
- Consolidation of contracts for tax and parafiscal review, social security, retefuente, embargoes, etc.
Certified Company in the UGPP for the Generation of Reports
Request a Demo